Victoria Beckham reveals magic makeup trick to achieve ‘button nose’
Victoria Beckham’s Secret to a Perfectly Shaped Nose
Victoria Beckham, the fashion designer, businesswoman, and former Spice Girls member, is known for her impeccable style and flawless makeup looks. Recently, she shared a makeup trick that she uses to create the appearance of a “button nose” – a small, rounded nose with a defined tip.
According to Beckham, the key to achieving this look is to use a highlighting product on the bridge of the nose, as well as on the tip. By highlighting these areas, you can create the illusion of a more defined and sculpted nose shape. Beckham recommends using a liquid or cream highlighter, as these tend to blend more seamlessly into the skin and create a natural-looking finish.
To try out this technique, follow these steps:
- Begin by applying your usual foundation and concealer, making sure to blend these products well into the skin.
- Next, take a small amount of liquid or cream highlighter and apply it to the bridge of your nose, using a small brush or your fingertips to blend it in.
- Then, dab a bit of highlighter onto the tip of your nose, blending it in using circular motions.
- Finally, set your makeup with a translucent powder to help the highlighter stay in place and give your skin a matte finish.
Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Button Nose Makeup Trick
Want to recreate Victoria Beckham’s button nose look at home? Here are a few more tips to help you get the perfect nose shape:
- Choose the right shade of highlighter: Be sure to select a highlighter that is one or two shades lighter than your natural skin tone. This will help the product stand out and create a more noticeable contrast with the rest of your makeup.
- Use a small amount of highlighter: It’s important to use just a small amount of highlighter when applying this technique, as too much product can create an unnatural or overly shiny finish. Start with a small amount and build up as needed until you achieve the desired effect.
- Blend, blend, blend: Blending is key to creating a natural-looking highlight on the nose. Use a small brush or your fingertips to blend the highlighter in using circular motions, making sure to blend it well into the skin so that there are no harsh lines or streaks.
- Experiment with different highlighter textures: There are many different types of highlighters available, including liquid, cream, powder, and stick formulas. Experiment with different textures to find the one that works best for you and your skin type.
Victoria Beckham’s Makeup Tip for a More Defined Nose Shape
Victoria Beckham’s button nose makeup trick is a great way to enhance and define the shape of your nose. It’s a simple technique that can be easily incorporated into your daily makeup routine, and it can be paired with a variety of different makeup looks, from natural and understated to bold and dramatic.
If you want to create the illusion of a more defined and sculpted nose shape, give this technique a try and see how it works for you. And if you’re looking for more makeup inspiration, be sure to check out Victoria Beckham’s Instagram account, where she often shares her beauty secrets and makeup tips.