Collection of Information
We collect information about you in a variety of ways when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your use of the Services. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, mobile network information, and the pages you visit on our Services. We may also collect information about your location, including location data from your device or IP address.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, and to develop new products and services. We may also use the information to communicate with you, to personalize your experience, and to respond to your inquiries.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the Services, analyzing data, and providing customer support.
- In connection with business transactions: We may share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business.
- For legal purposes: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe it is necessary to: (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) protect or defend the rights or property of us or third parties; or (iii) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing.
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain choices about how we use and share your information.
- Restricting the processing of your information: You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as if you believe the information is inaccurate or has been processed unlawfully.
- Objecting to the processing of your information: You may object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as if you believe the information is being processed for purposes that are not compatible with the original purpose for
- which it was collected.
- We may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law.
- Data Security
- We take steps to protect the security of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Third-Party Services
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party before providing your personal information.
- International Transfer of Information
- Children’s Privacy
- The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Contact Us